Credit Diploma Program (CDP)
East Hartford Adult & Continuing Education
High School Credit Diploma Program
Our Counselors are available to assist you.
Call for an appointment 860-622-5355
Students enrolled in this high school completion program receive an East Hartford Adult Education High School Diploma.
Did you know?
- You can transfer previously earned high school credits from your former high school
- Of the 22 credits required, YOU NEED
- 4 credits in English
- 3 credits in Math
- 2 credits in Science
- 3 credits in Social Studies (including Civics & U.S. History)
- 1 credit in Transitions Class
- 1 credit in Arts/Vocational
Additional options to earn credits include:
- ONLINE courses through Connecticut Virtual High School
- Work and/or military credit
- Community service
- Guidance Counselors to assist you in planning your program
- Convenient afternoon and evening hours
- 30 hours of class attendance per 1/2 credit is required
- Community service contracts
- Tri-Semesters (September-December; January-March; March-June)
- A minimum of 2 credits must be completed at East Hartford Adult Education
- Proficient scores on Writing and Math Pre/Post Tests
- 22 credits in specific areas of study (listed above).