Head Coach: Mr. Marc Caruso
East Hartford High School Girls Tennis
Team Rules and Expectations
- Come to practice on time willing to work hard and with a positive attitude.
- Practice and matches are MANDATORY, and NOT optional.
- You are expected to show up to both practice and matches throughout the season.
- You should schedule your work and social calendar according to your tennis expectations.
- If there is a circumstance where you absolutely can’t make a match or practice, it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to inform ME (not another team member) as soon as you are aware you can’t make it. A captain or teammate telling me 5 minutes before a match or practice that you are not coming is UNNACEPTABLE.
- Depending on the reason as to why you do not make a practice or match, it is very possible you will NOT play in the next match even if you are a varsity starter.
- Hazing of any kind is strictly prohibited and will be cause for immediate removal from the team.
- Treating your teammates with respect and showing good sportsmanship during practice and matches is a MUST.
- I should not have to state this in the rules, however…… NO STEALING of any kind. If found to have stolen from another teammate or opposing team you will be removed from the team, face a school consequence, and possibly have a legal consequence.
This is my email, and how you will communicate with me if you can’t make a practice or a match.