Residency Overview

If you reside in someone else's home, a notarized Certificate of Residency form is REQUIRED to enroll your child into East Hartford Public Schools.  Certificate of Residency Forms must be renewed on or before July 1st of every year.


Certificates of Residency and Guardian Certificates of Residency must be renewed annually.

Please print the appropriate ANNUAL RENEWAL form from our website or pick up a form for renewal from our Central Registration Department located at 734 Tolland Street.