- Marci Mullady wins Synergy's January staff spotlight award.
- On January 7th, Synergy long-term sub Ryan Corthouts was honored by Kelly Staffing Services at CIBA.
- On January 29th, Ed Figueroa and Principal Outhouse attended a SAT training session led by Dr. Sarah Brzozowy
- Jaime Sablitz and Kamar Davis were named January students of the month.
- Sabrina Romaniw won a Comcast Scholarship – worth $1000
- Mid-term exams occured from January 11-January 15th..
- Fifteen new students began Synergy during the week of January 19th.
- Eleven students attended Adventure's Plus program on January 8th.
- Anne Marie Mancini conducted a Synergy building walk on January 8th.
- Sue Woods, Lincoln College, visited on January 20th
- Richard Amaral, Intercommunity Inc., began holding office hours at Synergy on January 20th.
- Principal Outhouse attended Synergy's student achievement meeting on January 22nd. STAR math and English scores were discussed alongside other key data points such as attendance, behavior, and career readiness.
- Synergy School Advisory committee was held on January 26th, 2016.
- 2nd Quarter Honors Breakfast was held on January 22nd, 2016
- Honor's Breakfast was held on January 22nd, 2016